Thursday, May 14, 2015

Welcome All Baby Boomers!






















Hello, welcome all you baby boomers!

I just wanted to start a blog for me to ramble about this and that and I thought I would start this blog to do that.

I am fixing to join the Medicare System on June 1st, yes I will be 65 on June 8, 2015 and proud of it.

I had one son who was killed in an auto accident on May 18, 2003, I dearly miss him, he left a big void in my heart. He left me with two beautiful granddaughter who are now 17 and 14. Their mother had two previous sons, who are now grown, which are my grandsons.

I meet a man on May 7, 1989 on a blind date, I was 39 and he was 38. He had one child, a daughter. 

We married on December 2, 1989 and have now been married 25 plus years.

His daughter had three children, two beautiful daughters now 20 and 18 and one handsome son who is 15.

Growing older is not a lot of fun sometimes, but I cannot complain too much, I can do most things and love having my beautiful grandchildren!

Well until next time!

Margielynn

No comments:

Post a Comment